Coronavirus Support - untied

Coronavirus Support

See untied’s update on SEISS.

Following the chancellor’s announcement that tax returns will be used to estimate self-employed income in order to provide a grant to cover their earnings, untied has created a simple solution for self employed gig workers who may still need to submit their 2018/19 tax return or submit an amendment.

untied for gig workers is a cut down version of the main untied app, and supports self employment income, mileage and one employment. Sign up here.

Some people may need the full untied app so we are also offering untied free for three months to help those with more forms of income or more advanced requirements. See download links below.

untied is also ready for the 2019/20 tax year. Our software has been recognised by HMRC and 2019/20 submissions have been tested successfully.

So that we can assist you and keep you up to date with important information please sign up to our newsletter here:

Download the untied app using one of the buttons below:
Download untied from the Apple App StoreDownload untied from Google Play