untied - hoopla prize draw terms and conditions for Deliveroo rider roadshows
Prize draw terms and conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by UT Tax Ltd registered in England with number 11643855 at Fides House, 10 Chertsey Road, Woking GU21 5AB and trading as untied (“untied”).
3. untied is independent of, and not affiliated with, Deliveroo and is solely responsible for the operation of this prize draw.
Eligibility to enter
4. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age who attend a Deliveroo rider roadshow featuring an untied stand featuring a “hoopla” game between June and October 2022. Employees of untied are not eligible to enter.
5. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
6. Each person can have more than one entry according to their score:
• No score or no participation in the hoopla – 5 entries
• Scoring participation in the hoopla – 1 entry for each point scored in the hoopla (maximum of 250 points per person)
• Entries will be doubled if you have a paid untied lite plan, and quadrupled if you have a paid untied Pro plan. This will be determined based on a match of email addresses to the untied account database at the time of the draw.
7. Hoopla scores will be self-declared by those participating.
8. All entries have an equal chance of winning.
How to enter
9. Entries must be made at a Deliveroo rider roadshow.
10. Entry is made by visiting the competition page at https://untied.io/deliveroo-rider-roadshow and indicating your score in the hoopla.
11. untied will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
12. The prize will be one Google Home Mini.
13. Use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
14. The winning entry will be drawn at random on 1 November 2022.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
16. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
17. The decision of untied regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The winner will be notified after 1 November 2022 via the email provided on entry.
19. untied will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
20. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and untied reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
21. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
22. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by untied for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
23. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at email@example.com
24. The winner agrees to the release of their first name and place of work to any other prize draw participants if requested via untied.
25. An announcement of the winner’s first name and location may be made via untied’s website and other communications with Deliveroo riders.
Limitation of liability
27. untied does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that untied does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
28. untied does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
29. untied reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
30. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.