Full Stack Developer (React & PHP) – now hiring
THIS ADVERT IS AIMED AT PEOPLE.
NO RECRUITERS. NO DEV SHOPS. BOTH WILL BE MARKED AS SPAM. APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN THE UK.
untied is a revolutionary tax app for ordinary people, working with banks, accounting firms, gig-economy platforms and HMRC. Supported by Barclays, Techstars and Accenture’s Fintech Innovation Lab we’ve broken the mould to make taxes simple.
We’ve achieved a lot already but have even bigger plans. To make them a reality means bringing together great people with a diverse range of experiences and backgrounds.
We believe staying on top of your taxes should be stress-fee and easy. Gig-economy workers and SMEs should be able to get on with the work they do best without having to worry about tracking every expense, worrying how to comply with complicated rules, missing deadlines or calculating what they owe.
The untied team cares passionately about making taxes easy and accessible, using technology and automation to help people follow the rules and reduce the tax they pay. This is how you get involved …
We are seeking an experienced and talented React developer with knowledge of PHP to join our growing and collaborative team. The successful candidate will be working with our product team to maintain and develop new features on current and future web properties.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of PHP/MySQL
- Demonstrable track record of delivering user friendly applications
- Experience with Git and code collaboration in teams
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Demonstrable ability to learn quickly
- Great communication skills
Nice to have:
- Good graphics design skills
- You might have worked with React Native, or used frameworks like Ionic or, Cordova
- Some Python experience
- You might have been self employed once and had to submit a tax return!
- Strong working environment (five star employer on Glassdoor)
- Competitive salary
- Pension contribution
- Remote working (UK based)
- Join an exciting startup at an early – and funded – stage and work directly with the founders to help shape the vision
Deadline to apply: 23rd October 2020. Decision: 1st November. To apply send your CV to email@example.com.
Got questions? Drop us a line – firstname.lastname@example.org!