React Native Developer
This advert is aimed at creative energetic people who get stuff done, and who are looking for a great role in a fabulous team. If you’re a recruiter or a dev shop, of course you also have a job to do, but please note that we want to meet people directly 🙂 so understand that we won’t be responding to you.
untied is a revolutionary tax app for ordinary people, working with banks, accounting firms, gig-economy platforms and HMRC. Supported by Barclays, Techstars and Accenture’s Fintech Innovation Lab we’ve broken the mould to make taxes simple.
We’ve achieved a lot already but have even bigger plans. To make them a reality means bringing together great people with a diverse range of experiences and backgrounds.
We believe staying on top of your taxes should be stress-fee and easy. Gig-economy workers and SMEs should be able to get on with the work they do best without having to worry about tracking every expense, worrying how to comply with complicated rules, missing deadlines or calculating what they owe.
The untied team cares passionately about making taxes easy and accessible, using technology and automation to help people follow the rules and reduce the tax they pay. This is how you get involved …
We are seeking an experienced and talented React Native developer to join our growing and collaborative team. The successful candidate will be working with our product team to maintain and develop new features on current and future apps.
You’ll be working on our main mobile app in React Native but should also be prepared to jump in to help with our React based web apps when needed – a willingness to be flexible and an ability to adapt quickly to support the business is key.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable track record of delivering user friendly applications
- Experience with Git and code collaboration in teams
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Demonstrable ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Great communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with native iOS development with Swift or Objective-C
- Experience with native Android development with Java or Kotlin
- Experience with React on the web
- Experience of PHP/MySQL
- Startup experience
- You might have been self employed once and had to submit a tax return!
- Strong working environment (five star employer on Glassdoor)
- Competitive salary
- Pension contribution
- Remote working (must be UK based)
- Join an exciting startup at an early – and funded – stage and work directly with the founders to help shape the vision
To apply send your CV to email@example.com