Communications lead (social media, PR, community) – now hiring
This advert is aimed at creative energetic people who get stuff done, and who are looking for a great role in a fabulous team. If you’re a recruiter or a dev shop, of course you also have a job to do, but please note that we want to meet people directly 🙂 so understand that we won’t be responding to you.
untied is a revolutionary tax app for ordinary people, working with banks, accounting firms, gig-economy platforms and HMRC. Supported by Barclays, Techstars and Accenture’s Fintech Innovation Lab we’ve broken the mould to make taxes simple.
We’ve achieved a lot already but have even bigger plans. To make them a reality means bringing together great people with a diverse range of experiences and backgrounds.
We believe staying on top of your taxes should be stress-fee and easy. Gig-economy workers and SMEs should be able to get on with the work they do best without having to worry about tracking every expense, worrying how to comply with complicated rules, missing deadlines or calculating what they owe.
The untied team cares passionately about making taxes easy and accessible, using technology and automation to help people follow the rules and reduce the tax they pay. This is how you get involved …
untied is looking for someone to take responsibility for our social media, PR and community communications. It’s a broad role, which reflects the stage of the business. The social media and PR activity are external; community communications are for our existing partners and users to ensure they’re able to make the most of the services that are available to them.
It’s a diverse and rewarding opportunity for someone who is good with people, and can make tax come to life.
You will have:
- Experience in online media, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn (with an understanding of what each is best for)
- Ability to write clearly and accessibly
- Demonstrated ability to form relationships with journalists in trade and consumer press
- Understanding of PR cycles
Nice to have:
- Journalism or writing background
- If this includes consumer finance even better
- Strong working environment (five star employer on Glassdoor)
- Competitive salary
- Pension contribution
- Remote working (UK based)
- Join an exciting startup at an early – and funded – stage and work directly with the founders to help shape the vision
Deadline to apply: 23rd October 2020. Decision: 1st November. To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got questions? Drop us a line – email@example.com!