It’s cricket season. Even if the weather’s not been up to it (or England’s batting at times), we have a sunny outlook.
And our lunch break was a chance to reflect on our progress in 2019.
- UK’s first ever fully mobile tax return – January
- Chosen by banks for Accenture Fintech Innovation Lab and graduation – March
- Investment from Barclays/Techstars and participation in accelerator – April
- HMRC approval and Chartered Institute of Tax supervision, first tax business in FCA regulatory sandbox – May
- Winner of Israel’s biggest Fintech Prize – Fintech Junction – ahead of 60 entrants, 7 finalists – June
- Recruited outstanding Chief Product Officer and Full Stack Developer; new offices in London and Dorset – July
We’re proud of the work we’re doing to put people in control of their taxes. Helping you save by being an expert in yourself, not an expert in taxes.
If you’ve not signed up to our early access programme, now’s a good time! Just enter your details on our home page.