Sign up for the untied Making Tax Digital early adopter programme
untied is the first end-to-end-app recognised by HMRC for Making Tax Digital for Income Tax.
Making Tax Digital (MTD) is HMRC’s new way for reporting self-employment and property income from April 2023. And the good news for all users of untied is that we’re set up to migrate you to Making Tax Digital when the time comes.
If you’re an accountant or an agent, you can also use untied’s MTD platform for your clients. Get in touch and find out how untied is helping one firm to benefit with £56m of business and a six month payback.
What MTD will mean
MTD is the biggest change to income tax reporting in a generation. It’s a key part of the government’s vision for modernising the UK tax system, and is designed to make tax administration more efficient and easier for taxpayers.
- MTD for Income Tax will apply to self-employed people and property landlords with income over £10,000 from April 2023
- It will require third party software
- Instead of one return submitted many months after the end of the tax year, MTD involves quarterly reporting during the year with any final numbers confirmed after the year-end
- untied will make this quick, smooth and seamless
The untied Making Tax Digital early adopter programme
We think that taxes should be smooth and integrated, and that you should be in control. untied is the first MTD service that goes all the way from bank transactions through to submitting to HMRC.
If you’re keen to be among the pioneers of MTD, you’ll want to be part of the untied MTD early adopter programme. Even HMRC’s own service is currently in beta, so it’s very early days. It means you’ll be among the first in the country to be using MTD – and you’ll get lots of support along the way.
Here’s how it works:
- Fill in the form to get yourself on the waitlist
- When we and HMRC are onboarding the next wave of MTD users, we’ll be in touch (this is down to a combination of factors including what income sources you have and if you’ve received a government grant)
- You can then decide if you want to take part – there will also be some eligibility questions
- We’ll also send you MTD bulletins so you know what’s happening
Sign up to the untied Making Tax Digital early adopter programme as an individual or agent